GET A QUOTE
How would you manage if you were banned from driving your car or van?
If you rely on your car or van for your work, your family or just getting around, the prospect of losing your driving licence through totting-up of driving licence penalty points is daunting and potentially life-changing for the duration of your driving licence ban.
Now you can protect yourself against the cost of alternative transport if you lose your driving licence through disqualification, totting up of points or outright driving ban.
"Losing your driving licence through disqualification is not just inconvenient, the cost of essential alternative transport, such as taxis, for the duration of a driving ban can be significant"
Do I qualify for loss of driving licence insurance?
Loss of driving licence insurance is available to you if you meet the following criteria:
- You must be aged 21 or over and under 75
- You must have held a full UK driving licence for a minimum of two years
- Your transport costs of up to £10,000 a year are covered, subject to a maximum of £1,000 in any calendar month
- 12 months cover which may be renewed
- If policy premiums are stopped, the cover will cease
- Speedy, online application with a decision straight away
For a small monthly premium, you can insure yourself against the loss of driving licence and the associated cost of hiring alternative transport.
GET A QUOTE
"A cheap and simple way of protecting yourself against the costs associated with losing your driving licence"
"My Licence Protect is underwritten by Hiscox, an award-winning specialist insurer and covered by the Financial Service Compensation Scheme (FSCS)."